Sunday, April 27, 2008

SOLD!!!

We signed a contract yesterday!! We were in Kentucky last week house hunting (more on that later) and came home yesterday to four offers! We picked the best one, took about 5 minutes to negotiate, then signed it all away.



We are feeling awfully close to putting in an offer on an amazing house we found in Kentucky. I'll post more about that later. All I will say for now is...LAKEFRONT PROPERTY. Plan your vacations to Kentucky NOW!!!!

8 comments:

Adri said...

Congrats! I'm not at all surprised that so many people wanted your beautiful home. I hope you don't regret inviting the WHOLE world to your new home in Kentucky, because we're coming... :)

Angie said...

Hoooray, hooray, hooray!!! Congratulations- that is one of the best feelings ever. How far is it from Kansas to Kentucky? Sounds like and adventure.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! but booooo in the same sentence. We will miss you guys a ton when you go. First Friday this week? We are going and it's the good one with the pottery sale that we love :) tara

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!

Don't worry, Jeff and I are already planning a summer of 2009 Kentucky vacation. We will make sure and bring our swimsuits! Make sure you have a canoe or kayak or something for us will ya?

I am sure Jeff Jr. will need some lessons from Bennett on being tough.

Sara said...

What a relief, I'm sure. Congrats, and can't wait to hear about your new house!

Mindy said...

I knew you'd sell quickly! Congratulations!

Emily and Austin Gray said...

Congratulations, Andrea and Keith! Whoever bought your beautiful house is getting the deal of a lifetime. I take it the place in Kentucky isn't a fixer-upper? :)

Emily

Martha said...

I'm excited for you guys, but will miss you! We still have to get together, so hopefully you won't be leaving in the next two weeks! I'll be back May 13th, so we'll have to plan. And we are definitely visiting in Kentucky ... swimming (or canoeing) here I come! :)