Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Off the charts

I took Leah to the doctor for her 4-month checkup. WOW! I can't believe how much she's grown! She weighed 18 lbs 4 oz. She was completely off the charts for both her height and weight and her head was in the 95th percentile. I guess that's what happens when you feed a baby raw meat. :) What a chunker. Thank goodness it's all proportional though. Wouldn't it be sadly funny if she was above the 100th percentile for her weight and at the bottom of the charts for her height? But SUCH a good baby. So mellow and content. I just love her squishy thighs and cheeks! So fun!!!

I'm telling you, this kid gets table food.
Ok, not really. But she was having a lot of fun gnawing on a piece of celery.

This girl LOVES her thumb. She wants nothing to do with a pacifier but the thumb has become her friend.



She also LOVES her big brother. Bennett can make her laugh just by looking at her. So cute...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so how was vegas lady? I'm off thursday..ritas date? Hugs tara

Lindsay said...

She is such a doll! And of course, Bennett is too.

I can't wait to see her this summer!

Kate Edmondson said...

Oh, oh, oh, Leah is just sooooo cute Andrea! How lucky you two are to have such a doll baby girl :-)

Angie said...

She has those pinchy cheeks- absolutley adorable!

Mindy said...

I love it. The more skin to kiss and smell and cuddle with, the better. She's darling!

Any bites on the house?

Jami said...

I wish you could give Sadie a couple of her pounds. :) I want to hold a chubby baby! I hope we get to see you soon.