CLEANING!
I've been at it for what seems like years. I can't remember what it feels like to breathe real air. The only thing going on in my lungs lately is mixed with paint, windex, or simple green. I hate it so bad! The realtor is coming tomorrow to take pics of the place. Then I'm leaving. Until it sells. I don't want to eat here. Or sleep here. Or shower here. Living is messy. I just want it to stay clean. I'm so sick of cleaning.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
So. sick. of.
Posted by Andrea at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, I feel your pain, Andrea! I HATE cleaning so much that it feels like all you can taste is cleaner and when your lungs feel burned alive. Hopefully, the realtor will come and say, "Wow, what a gorgeous house - can I buy it?"
come stay at our house..we have clean air here :)
We are happy and sad you are selling. It's a lucky buyer after all you have done.
Post a Comment