Monday, March 17, 2008

Good or great?

From a mother's day card Keith gave me a while ago.....

"Good moms let you lick the beaters..."


"Great moms turn off the mixer first."



Wow. I must be so awesome. :)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome. You ARE and awesome mom. I must be too! :)

Anonymous said...

you are the best mom ever...that's what b-man and leah told me! :) let's get together soon.. hugs tara

Jami said...

mmmm.....that looks so yummy!

Lindsay said...

You are so awesome.

I miss licking the batter spoon.

Mindy said...

Lindsay, what do you mean, "I miss licking the spoon"? Doesn't everyone still eat batter and dough, or am I the only weird one?

I know it isn't safe to eat raw eggs or whatever, but I honestly can't help myself. Batter and dough are the best. I mean, look at Bennett. There is NOTHING wrong with that picture. Yum!