I survived another five days of Keith being out of town. Whew! But seriously, enough is enough and that is never happening again. Really.
After Keith's last 10 days away, I practically made him sign in blood that he wouldn't leave me home alone with baby and toddler. He agreed and we planned to take a family trip to Pittsburgh for another conference Keith had to attend last weekend. Although, as time got closer, I realized what a stupid idea that would be. Even though we would be "together", Keith still had to be at the conference. And that would leave me stuck in a single room with 2 beds and a tv and no toys, swings, treats, cribs, etc. So I realized how much MORE miserable that would be and I stayed home alone. Again. But this time--seriously--no more.
We are still potty training. I'm pretty happy that I didn't back out on my deadline and he's been wearing big kid pants ever since. He's got the peeing down (didn't I say this was a bunch of random stuff?) but he still hides in the corner on the 'other'. Frustrating. But he's got a nice little collection of new trains going on. He's filled up several sticker charts and has earned a train of his choosing with each one. The stakes have gotten way higher if he poops in the potty but so far, he's not buying it. This potty training thing is getting expensive! 
And like I said folks, random.
The house is getting sorta close to putting up on the market. There's always just a few (and then some) things left to get done before we'll put a for sale sign up. It's really hard to get much accomplished with the littles during the day. I guess I should quit blogging and start working.
And speaking of the littles....our littlest is getting bigger every day! She is SUCH a sweetie. So pleasant and happy and a great sleeper. She sleeps 12-13 hours at night and usually gives me an 8 hour stretch between feedings. Awesome. She smiles and coos all day long. I love her so much I can't stand it!
Here's a few (random!) pics of the happy girl--

Chillin' in the bumbo
I have a feeling this face will be used on me a lot in the future....
Thursday, March 13, 2008
A bunch of random stuff
Posted by Andrea at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm impressed that you've stuck to the potty training. AND I can't believe that you had the kiddies alone again. You should have CALLED! Leah is always looking adorable too. Don't you ever have baby pajama days?!
I HATE it when Ty travels too. I get all grouchy. Congrats on the potty training, the "other" took a while at our house so you're right on schedule. Leah is, as always, lovely.
Post a Comment