
Anybody wanna dumpy twin in a dumpy suburb of a dirty and dumpy down on its luck eastern metropolis? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Did I mention that I'm ready to move on.... Please buy my house.....
Friday, April 04, 2008
Going Going.....
Posted by Andrea at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fry? Fry? Of the pictures I've seen, your place is far from dumpy. Come to 'little mexico'(What I call the street we live on) here in SJ to see a true dump. Does anyone want to give me a job? Anyone? Anyone? Fry?
That was Layne.
Are you kidding? A classic, impeccable twin on a quiet, tree lined street... They'll be knocking down your doors!
Wow, if you live in a dumpy house, then I live in a cardboard box! Your house is beautiful, Andrea! I'll be shocked if you have any trouble selling it.
i hope that's not the ad you put in the local paper to sell your house!! :)
Post a Comment