Wednesday, December 05, 2007

December

I feel like I'm standing still and time is whizzing past me. I'm in suspended motion.

I've got 20 days until Christmas and I haven't bought a single thing. Not only that, we have no Christmas tree. No christmas cards. Visitors coming. Then throw in the fact that I have to somehow fit in having a baby within those 20 days. What am I doing sitting at the computer???

Rubbing my aching back and trying to give my swelling cankles a break, that's what. Whew. Less than 2 weeks until D-day. I can't believe it's already December 5th...but please oh please can't it be the 17th already? All I want for Christmas is my body back.... (waaaaa!)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Internet shopping Andrea. That is your key. It is not too late to buy now to get the goods by Christmas.

You are not the only one without Christmas decorations or cards! (Besides, it only takes a few days for cards to arrive.) I don't even have a good excuse, like being 8 months pregnant!

Mindy said...

Andrea, I really can't believe you are so close to having the baby! It's always weird to think that someone you know and love is having a baby when you haven't even seen them pregnant.
I'm sorry about the cankles and aching back. The last few weeks can get so miserable--
Hang in there, An. We love you.

Jami said...

I'm so so so excited for you! I cannot wait to see you guys. I hope it works out sooner than later! Keep us posted and how about some pictures of Bennett, and how about a picture of yourself while you're at it. :) I've never seen you prego (at least not with any sort of a belly).

Kate Edmondson said...

Hmm, this sounds like me last christmas. Funnily enough, we still don't have up our tree or decorations, and I am not prego this year!!

I hope you are feeling in better form today, Andrea!!!