At least this time I didn't go on a 20-mile mountain bike ride on my due date. I learned my lesson last time. It didn't work then, why would it work now?
Ok - today would be good because it's your dads b-day too and they could have a huge party together some day :) call me as soon as you know..I can take bennito too if you need us too! luv Tara
Ok - today would be good because it's your dads b-day too and they could have a huge party together some day :) call me as soon as you know..I can take bennito too if you need us too! luv Tara
Sprinkle, sprinkle... sending some labor dust your way! With any luck, Baby Card will be here before Christmas! Otherwise, speaking from experience, make sure she gets two gifts - one for her birthday and one for Christmas - every year.
6 comments:
You did WHAT?? :)
I can't help but look at your blog any chance I get because I'm dying to hear when you have her. I hope it's today!
Ok - today would be good because it's your dads b-day too and they could have a huge party together some day :) call me as soon as you know..I can take bennito too if you need us too!
luv Tara
Ok - today would be good because it's your dads b-day too and they could have a huge party together some day :) call me as soon as you know..I can take bennito too if you need us too!
luv Tara
Sprinkle, sprinkle... sending some labor dust your way! With any luck, Baby Card will be here before Christmas! Otherwise, speaking from experience, make sure she gets two gifts - one for her birthday and one for Christmas - every year.
I think Santa's got her packed in his sleigh. Wouldn't THAT be the best delivery? Straight to your stocking! Good luck!
Post a Comment