Sunday, December 09, 2007

Things are looking up

And no, I'm not holding a baby yet.....

But I was such a downer on my last post. I'm actually feeling TONS better. The real reason behind my whining was a fun little infection I had last week that did a number on my right kidney and other stuff (I'll spare the details). Thank goodness for antibiotics. A couple of days later, I'm feeling like a champ again. Well, as much of a champ as a 39 week pregnant lady can feel...

One week to go. Any bets on when she's coming???

Not only can I move again, I also got a little Christmas shopping done. That makes me feel better too! We also got our Christmas tree yesterday and we'll be decorating it tonight. FUN!

Also, I have to brag on my hubby a little....he was asked to participate in a art/craft show a few weeks ago and had anticipated having a lot of time to get a few new peices ready. Well, once again, work stood in the way and we weren't quite as prepared as we would have hoped. We did have a few small things though and we set up a little table and had a couple of peices of furniture there as well. Keith was still at work at 5:00 when I went to set up on Friday night. I set out our goods then left to get some dinner. When he got home at around 8, we went back to check in on things. We had almost completely sold out! He spent the rest of the night and woke up early on Saturday to whip out a few more things--which sold out again! We had totally expected the weekend to be a complete waste of time. AND, not only that......he got an order for a rocking chair. I gotta say, Keith rules. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

We finally got our tree up too! Now it seems like Christmas.

Keith is so talented. I am not surprised he was such a hit at the craft show.

Jami said...

Keith is amazing! I totally admire you guys. I'm always telling Layne how much I like your style. :) You guys are cool. Anyways, I am really really hoping that you luck out and get a baby girl with as much hair as Bennett had! Wouldn't that be fun? I wish I knew what it was like to have a kid with hair :)