Thursday, December 20, 2007

Uh, no news is....Great News

As you all probably guessed if the daily blog goes silent then likely something big happened. Big being the operative word. Can you believe a 9 POUND 12 OUNCE perfect baby girl! She is beautiful. I'll let Andrea fill all of you in on the gory details but will say that once she decided to come, she came quick. (unlike her passive older brother) Her name is still in contest. More details to come when the blog master feels better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Andrea, Keith and Bennett! XOXOXOXO

Lindsay said...

Hooray! Andrea got her Christmas wish! (That is an assumption)

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little gal.

P.S. I think you might have to exchange the 0-3 month baby outfit we gave you. Good thing I bought the jacket big.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you - first hand- that she is the most amazing little girl! Beautiful, big and perfect in every way. Thanks for including me in your first day with your little lady! The new perfect family of 4. Hugs! Feel better soon Andrea! Love Chuck and Tara

Adri said...

Sending our congrats to your family! Can't wait to see pictures of this new little girl!

Kate Edmondson said...

Congratulations!!!