And here's where everything starts to get real annoying. This could go on for days. Two weeks in fact, as my doctor won't induce me until I'm two weeks overdue. Being pregnant really sucks right about now. Made even worse by the fact that my friend that was due the same day as me had her baby yesterday...and another friend due a week after me had her baby today.
And here I am. Still pregnant.
Keith's mom arrived today. At least she has Bennett to play with....
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Tick-tock
Posted by Andrea at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Really? Your doctor won't induce until TWO weeks over? I've heard of a one-week rule, but two seems a little harsh...
We're thinking of you so much! Hang in there, Andrea.
We love you!
You poor woman! At least pregnancy doesn't last forever- but I am sure it feels like forever right now.
We love you!
Poor Andrea! We are praying for you and love you! She WILL come soon...and then you will be wanting her back inside :-P
Post a Comment