This little one owns my heart. She is growing up so fast, it's scary. Why hasn't someone invented a way to bottle kids up yet???
She loves putting on shoes. How girly is that???
She's still a great eater! She just passed the 30 pound mark when I took her for her 18-month checkup. At the same visit, Bennett jumped on the scale. With a 2.5 year spread between them, there's only a 10-pound weight difference. Bennett doesn't realize that he's going to get BEAT UP by his little sister in a few years. The doc said that if Leah stays on the same growth pattern, she's likely to be 6 feet tall as an adult. Yikes!
She does these "cheese" smiles every time the camera points at her. Silly girl...
I wanna eat those cheeks!
LOVE. HER.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Love this girl
Posted by Andrea at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
she's like a little tiny Andrea
She is SO cute! We need to live closer. I know she and Ben would be good buddies.
Girls are magical. It's hard not to sqeeze, kiss, and snuggle them. How lucky you have Leah! She's darling.
I was organizing some big piles today and came across Leah's baby announcement. The time has flown so fast! It's hard to see our kids grow so quickly. Squeeze Leah for me!
Post a Comment