Friday, July 17, 2009

An epiphany

I'm double posting today. A record for me. But this is so totally blog-worthy.

Bennett had a epiphany yesterday.

He figured it all out.

He finally asked me to take off his training wheels last night.


And about 30 minutes later, he was all on his own.


Awesome.
That's one happy kid.

5 comments:

Linn said...

Wahoo! Can you come teach our Matthew to ride? His parents are too lazy. We didn't think of letting him do it himself.

Mindy said...

Yay for Bennett!!
I am so proud of him. Cam still has no interest in learning to ride his 2-wheeler, and he's six! We bought him this burley trike a few years ago and now he won't part with it...
So, I haven't checked blogs in awhile - I love all your new posts! We miss you all so much. Give the kiddos a squeeze from us.

molly said...

Congratulations Bennett!! So proud of you!!

yamsey said...

Wow! We can't even get Sam to let us take off his training wheels. Go Bennett!

Emily and Austin Gray said...

Now he's not going to just happily ride in the trailer with his sister on family bike rides, you know. . .