Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Don't

Don't try to hurry through dinner in order to be somewhere on time.

Don't fix the quickest possible thing and pat yourself on the back for not letting them have cold cereal.

DON'T make waffles to save yourself a few minutes.

DO NOT get ready to go while the kids are eating.

Please, DO NOT leave anyone unattended where syrup is involved.

DON'T. Just don't.

Please trust me.




9 comments:

molly said...

hahahahahaha. i literally laughed out loud looking at those pictues!! :) xoxoxoxo!

Linn said...

I cannot stop laughing!!

Martha said...

That is absolutely awesome! :) Love her smiles. I totally miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

Looks to me that the poor girl was just trying to get ready to go. Next time, leave some hair gel by her plate.

Steph said...

That's amazing.

Michelle Burk said...

HILARIOUS! I love the post. And Great pict!

Terra said...

So darling! I can't believe how old she is. Miss you guys.

tara said...

seriously..BEST BEST POST ever!!! I needed that laugh out loud...miss you! xoxox

Angie said...

what? That looks like a normal morning to me.