Ok, let's be honest. My sister is the COOLEST!
She came out to visit me last week. Man oh man, I miss her already. I twisted her arm for a couple of months and finally convinced her to come. Her awesome hubby (thanks Dave!) watched her 4 kids for 5 days while I got to hang with her. SO. MUCH. FUN.
Every time I hang out with Shannon, I end up inspired. She just has a hip-ness about her. First of all, she's just way cuter than me to begin with. But she also has way better style. Always has. When we were in junior high, she was the one that clued me in that jeans really should go below the top of your socks. She was the one that told me I looked really bad in hot pink. She was the one that didn't spend all her money to buy a matching wardrobe with a friend (what was I thinking?). When we saw each other this summer, I end up chopping off my hair, buying heels(!), and a whole new collection of cute skirts.
Shannon is also super talented. She's an amazing photographer. For evidence, go here.
Strange thing when you have a photographer around. I hardly pulled out my camera at all during the whole visit. How dumb. We went on a gorgeous hike, a beautiful train ride through the mountains and the fall colors, to an apple orchard, we baked yummy stuff, went out on the lake, and more. All picture worthy. All I ended up capturing was this:
At least she took pictures of our weekend! Check out a couple of them here.
I told you she was the coolest. Love ya sis. I can't wait for your next visit!! :)
Monday, November 03, 2008
Shannon
Posted by Andrea at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What a tribute. I'm so glad you had fun.
I miss you guys. You both are always styling. I love you Halloween costumes, so cute. It looks like you are having a great time in your new home. Totally need to come out and visit you.
Just wondering if you would be willing to fly Shannon out to take our family picture?
You guys are the best. Love the new neighborhood!
Sisters are that great. My little sister, Kimber, is exactly the same for me. I's so glad you got to have her for 5 days! I hope she had so much fun, that she comes again.
Sisters are the BEST! I'm so glad she could come. I love your new profile pic, too...did Shannon take it?
Can you e-mail me your new address? Christmas card time's a comin'...
This made me miss my sisters so much- the photos are fabulous. Oh yeah, me too on the address.
Awww... you're the BEST!!
That's a super hot pic of me. :P Plan to see the pics in a few days...
Post a Comment