Leah is getting brave! She took a couple of little steps to Keith yesterday.
And folks, let the record also show that she did it while holding a pickle.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
First steps!
Posted by Andrea at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Go Leah! A pickle? Of course she took her first steps with a pickle. It only makes sense.
I didn't know she loved pickles so much! I love pickles... so that is just awesome!
Yay for Leah!! :)
What is it with the Card kids' unusual food choices? And can they come get my kids to eat pickles and mustard (actually, anything but mac n'cheese?) It worked with the potty training . . .
Looks like "life is good". Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! Card, I'm not ignoring you..I just seem to be working a lot and when I'm on shift it's from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm (Central time), so I need to find a day off to call. I'll be here Thanksgiving and Friday too, but should have some time this weekend. Maybe Sunday? Be grateful...I'm grateful for you. ~J
I just saw the pictures of your family on your sister's sight! Holy cow! Could they be any more beautiful? Love them!!
Post a Comment