Friday, November 21, 2008

Mustard-stache


This is what Bennett looked like this morning. After breakfast.

Mustard toast.

Strangely, it's not an uncommon food choice around here either.

7 comments:

Kate Edmondson said...

Ok, it sounds disgusting to me, but then again I put mustard on my soft pretzels so maybe I should try it?!?

Linn said...

I am going to have to pass on that one, but that mustard sure looks cute on your boy!

Meeker home said...

Oh I am so thrilled to hear that Bennett likes it too. My kids always ask for mustard and mayonnaise sandwiches. If I try to sneak a piece of cheese on there, or heaven forbid, some lunchmeat, they scream and take it off. So weird the things they like....

Amy said...

They are so cute! I will have share the mustard and toast idea with my kids. I am sure it will be a hit!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

remember when we caught him with the big bottle of mustard..he was squeezing the whole thing right into his mouth...awesome!

Michelle Burk said...

Mustard sandwiches? Seriously, that's really gross. Doesn't he know what great food his parents know how to make? We still dream about the awesome peanut chicken Keith used to BBQ on our deck. Bennett is missing out.