Halloween is so much fun with little kids. Dressing them up is so hilarious. Here's how we ended up last night.

Ok, please don't notice that I totally recycled Bennett's costume from last year. I'm such a lame mom. But honestly, I tried to find him a new costume. I really did. I went to a couple of stores but I just hate cheap plastic things. And I'm really not into superheros either so I couldn't bring myself to buy him something so lame. Pickins were slim this year!!! So, please don't notice that the sleeves on the zebra barely go past his elbows. It's ok, right?
I took the kids to Keith's office to drop off some treats for his staff. I had to recycle an old costume of Bennett's (again!! How lazy am I??) but for Leah this time. Funny that this fit her at 10 months with little room to spare. Bennett was 16 months when he wore this. I will point out that I MADE this costume with my own bare hands. I at least get a couple of points for that don't I??
Bennett had a party at his preschool. Hilarious. We had a hayride, a pumpkin patch, games, and tons of treats and junk food. Just what every 3-year old needs. :)

Finally, the ladies in my neighborhood get together every Friday night for a "cocktail party". We talk and drink and eat and laugh way into the night. Good times. This is just a couple of us last night...
Happy Halloween!
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Halloween
Posted by Andrea at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Are you kidding me? If you have a costume and it works, go for it. That is so not lame. Smart at our house. And economical to boot. Your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Andrea, you make a very lovely witch! Not that I think you are witchy or anything...
Presby Scrubs...yeah!!! well - before we all got new ones. They hooked us all up with some fancy ones now that we are going for magnet. navy blue with our credentials...yawn..ha!
hugs..xoxox
You guys all look awesome and I LOVE your witch costume. Way better than mine, which just ended up not really being anything. We should chat again sometime this week.
Andrea, there is NOTHING wrong with recycling costumes. I've done it several times!
I love your pictures and miss you guys! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. I was a witch, too.
The new profile pic of you is beautiful, by the way. A Shannon creation?
Gavin would have been a frog again, for the third time, if he could have squeezed into the costume again! (Lucy wore the frog twice, so this was our first frog-less Halloween in five years.) Bennett and Leah looked adorable. I love the witch suit, too! I was the only mom in the trick or treating group who wasn't dressed up. Now that's lame.
Emily
Recycling is the way to go! That is what we do around here. Didn't have to buy one costume this year. (Hooray for me!) And we have FIVE Trick-or-Treaters.
Roman and I laughed outloud! You are hilarious! Good for you for dressing your kids up and making the best of Halloween. Those kids are SO lucky to have you as their Mom.
Post a Comment