...is in the DUMPS right now.
But I paid $1.89 for gas today. Is that the bright side?
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
The economy...
Posted by Andrea at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...is in the DUMPS right now.
But I paid $1.89 for gas today. Is that the bright side?
Posted by Andrea at 11:49 AM
5 comments:
$1.89??? Holy Cow. We thought our $2.29 yesterday was a bargain.
(On a side note, I nearly did some peeing of my own while laughing at your last post. I've told a bunch of my friends about it. Classic!)
Us too! Hooray for cheap gas at least.
I think it is a definite bright side! But then again- our husbands are in the medical field, so the economy slump isn't affecting us too greatly. I feel really bad for all those families out there that aren't so lucky.
Hey Andrea, I just saw your comment on our blog. We had an AWESOME election night party - you losers totally lost out. Thats what you get for moving to KY :P We had prizes and a giant map of the USA and all. Pictures to come :-)
Wow! That is great! Maybe I will drive out there and fill up;)
Post a Comment