I coulda/shoulda posted this about 2 weeks ago but I hadn't caught a good pic on camera. The little mover made everything blurry! But anyway, Leah is walking!!!

She was taking steps at the beginning of December but by Christmas she pretty much had it down. Now she almost never crawls. She has a cute little waddle and walks with her hands up by her shoulders to keep her balance. It's so darn cute to watch the little midget.
Gosh, I love that girl!
Monday, January 05, 2009
She's walking!!
Posted by Andrea at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
yeah leah!! what a big girl!!
I adore the way they walk when they are brand new at it- delicious.
Look at her go. Cute Leah! I guess it's time for another kiddo now that this one's all grown up. I'm just saying.
Erin--in case you didn't notice...your babies are THREE!! Get a move on it!! ;)
yeah leah!! congrats on walking!!!
Way to go Leah! So so cute!
Everyday the walk will just get cuter and cuter. Brin's hips shake when she runs. It's hilarious. Enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment