Friday, October 03, 2008

Big Kid

Ok, I know I'm about a couple weeks slow on this one, but I wanted to post a pic of Bennett's first day of preschool. I can't believe what a big kid he is!

I have him in a preschool at a gymnastics studio. They do school stuff for 2 hours and for the remaining hour they run around on the trampoline, balance beam, practice somersaults, etc. He LOVES it! It is so hilarious to watch too. So now 2 mornings a week, Bennett goes to school and I get to spend a little girl time with Leah. It's awesome for everyone. :)

4 comments:

Emily and Austin Gray said...

Do you remember how tiny he was, all folded up in a little round ball in the baby bouncer because his legs were too short to fit through the leg holes? Was that only 3 1/2 years ago?

Linn said...

That is one darling boy! Look at that cute smile. Happy day for everyone!

Meeker home said...

Look at that smile. You can tell he LOVES preschool. My kids are in one at a gymnastics center too. So funny. And that trampoline/balance beam/giant sponge pit time is great for wearing them out! Win-win for everyone. Can't beat that.

By the way, I loved your last comment on my blog. I was laughing pretty hard. So true. (And no...I don't ever expect to own a house that expensive...I just admire from afar. Sigh.)

Angie said...

Isn't preschool fabulous? What fun!