Sunday, October 05, 2008

Eleven part two

I had a great week, but it was just how I like it...Busy. I did not get a chance to tell the world how great my wife is and how much I love her. Not all of the past eleven years have been great but Andrea you have always been. Thanks for still being that B.A.R.B. I fell in love with so long ago...



Andrea thinks that we went out to eat at a fancy restaurant with a great view of the Cumberland River fall foliage to celebrate our anniversary. She's wrong. We went climbing the next morning. Andrea and I never went on a real date until we were engaged but we did climb together every spare moment long before that. This is exactly the view I had of her as I fell for her over a decade ago. She literally had to catch me on many occasions. Isn't she great?




Andrea you rock! P.S. I forgive you for "the slack incident!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith, you rock, too. What a nice tribute. You two make a great team.

Angie said...

Andrea- I love that Keith gets you so completely-lovely.

Anonymous said...

that's so great. I miss you guys. We have the beach house right now and were sitting around yesterday saying how great it would be to have you guys there to hang and eat ritas with. (it's still open at the shore :) hugs

Andrea said...

Awww man!! {blush} Thanks!!! :)

Jami said...

Andrea you ARE awesome. And I'm cracking up that Keith is publicly forgiving you for the slack incident. haha. :)

Adri said...

Only the two of you could fall in love over fish guts and climbing rocks. What a perfect match! Happy anniversary!

Jami said...

Whenever your mother-in-law says you rock, you know you really do.

Layne