The other day I was spinning some tunes off my ipod while making dinner. Randomly, an Enya song came on. You know, all floaty and mystical and you can't understand what she's saying. After a minute, Bennett came into the room and said "Mom. this song makes me feel weird."
Such advanced musical taste. But seriously, the Wiggles make you feel better??
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Weird
Posted by Andrea at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
besides benito being the cutest kid on earth..I miss that rocking chair there in the background..does it miss me..ha. Are those his lake swimming goggles? love it!
HaHa!that is funny! i mis you guys! how are you?
That kid is hilarous! Between that picture and his comment...love it!
That kid is hilarous! Between that picture and his comment...love it!
Bennett is so cute I love those goggles. Enya makes me feel weird too!
Post a Comment