Eleven freakin years!!!! Happy anniversary to us! I love your guts!Could I be any luckier than this??
Eleven years! Wow- you guys must be getting old.
Congratulations!
congrats! i love looking at all the pictures of your new home- i am so jealous!!
Eleven years ago I was 13 and in the eighth grade...I had just got my braces removed!!!Just kidding, I wasn't trying to make you feel old or anything...Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary, Card family! We miss y'all in Philly! Political parties really aren't the same without you!
congratulations andrea & keith!! hugs & kisses from far far away!
Wow! You are old! I can't believe that you have been married so long! (Not that it is too much longer than I have been married, but it makes me feel so much younger to say that) Congratulations!
No, you really could not. Happy Anniversary old people!
love you guys. 11 huh? I thought we were good at 5 last week...ha. Hope you bought one of those fried twinkies at the fair! miss you all!
Happy day- so far on our end the 11th year is certainly the best, and yours looks to be pretty fantastic as well.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Eleven years! Wow- you guys must be getting old.
Congratulations!
congrats! i love looking at all the pictures of your new home- i am so jealous!!
Eleven years ago I was 13 and in the eighth grade...I had just got my braces removed!!!
Just kidding, I wasn't trying to make you feel old or anything...
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary, Card family! We miss y'all in Philly! Political parties really aren't the same without you!
congratulations andrea & keith!! hugs & kisses from far far away!
Wow! You are old! I can't believe that you have been married so long! (Not that it is too much longer than I have been married, but it makes me feel so much younger to say that) Congratulations!
No, you really could not. Happy Anniversary old people!
love you guys. 11 huh? I thought we were good at 5 last week...ha. Hope you bought one of those fried twinkies at the fair! miss you all!
Happy day- so far on our end the
11th year is certainly the best, and yours looks to be pretty fantastic as well.
Post a Comment