Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Happy Birthday.....

to ME!!!!! I've been feeling especially old today. I think in large part because Leah kept me up for a couple hours last night. Waking up to 31 felt like a bad hangover (I'm guessing).

Then I met Keith for lunch. He had a patient this morning that told him she was turning 93 later this month. Keith told her that I was turning 31 today. Her response: "Well shoot. At 31 she's got the world by the tail!"

Fair warning, world. I'm just sayin.

11 comments:

Meeker home said...

Happy birthday Andrea!!!!! Is having "the world by the tail" a common expression in Kentucky?

Anonymous said...

Feliz Cumpleanos babe! You should get a package any day now from your philly friends.. luv ya!!
Hugs, T

Linn said...

Happy Birthday Andrea! Now you can join the rest of us old people. Hope your day was fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Well, shoot, happy birthday!

Angie said...

Hooray for you!

Layne said...

Happy B-day old fart!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!! Janet Jackson told Oprah that 40 is the new 20, and if that is true then you aren't even in your twenties yet:)

I don't care how old you are, you will always be a kid at heart!!!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Maybe when you blow out your candles and make a wish, wish that we weren't on different time zones so we could actually talk!!! That was random. Hope you have a great day goin' out with Keith.

Anonymous said...

Happy delayed birthday from Switzerland! As you can see I am still reading your blog frequently, very amusing. What a change Philly to Kentucky! All the best to you and your family. Hugs, Manuela

The Busby Family said...

Happy Birthday Andrea! I guess we are in our 30's now. Crazy!

Adri said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a great weekend!