Bennett is cracking me up today. I just had to share...
This morning Keith found Bennett sitting on the floor in the hall outside his room. When questioned about what he was doing, he said, "I woke up because the dark went away."
Then this afternoon while reading books, he pointed to a picture of a tandem bike and said, "Mom, it's a bike for two dudes!"
Also, I bought a squash from a guy at the farmers market with really bad teeth. A classic Billy Bob. Just another day at my house. :)
Thursday, September 11, 2008
A couple more
Posted by Andrea at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Andrea, I so want to come and visit you. I can't believer you guys live in such an awesome place! I love your clerk at your general store, the fact that you go shopping at the general store is awesome!
kentucky will just keep on amazin' you. wait until the holidays roll around. You ain't seen nuttin' yet..ha!
Haha. I can't wait to visit!
I was confused at first b/c I thought you meant the steven wright looking guy at Produce Junction in Darby! The first time Julia saw him (she was 5), he said "hi" to her and she said, "I have a dad" with the inflection meaning "You better back off, scary man, cuz my dad will kick your butt if you try to come near me."
Post a Comment