Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little Leah

Leah hit the nine month mark on Friday. We adore this baby girl so much! I took her to the doctor for her checkup and she weighed in at 24 pounds. WOW! No wonder I'm getting so seriously buff and have massive biceps. :)

Anyways, we love love LOVE her chubby rolls. She is at such a fun age. We discovered a little jagged edge of her first tooth coming in yesterday! She doesn't officially crawl on her hands and knees but she does what Keith calls the 'wounded soldier'. It's a sort of body drag thing. But she certainly gets around. She pulls up on everything and loves to be involved in whatever is going on. Especially eating. If you are eating and not sharing, she yells. And I mean YELLS. Hey, she didn't get to be 24 pounds by being picky! Bennett is so sweet to her and they get along so well. We feel so blessed to have Leah around!!!

Anyways, here's a few shots of our little cutie!!






11 comments:

Meeker home said...

Cute, cute Leah! Do you think she still remembers me from our one weekend together?

Andrea said...

Totally Erin! You are like a second mother to her. :)

Anonymous said...

tell her aunt tara misses her terribly and if she comes back to philly I'll give her lots of ritas. she needs to maintain that girlish figure and I have just the cure..gelati's!! Oh I miss those cheeks! xoxox

Amanda said...

She is so stink'in cute, I LOVE all her rolls (it reminds me of Anabell so much, you'll be amazed at how fast they thin out, so enjoy them!) The last pic of her sleeping is so sweet. What a cutie!!

PS we were laughing so hard at the Kentucy-isms....gotta love it!!! :) Sounds like you guys are doing well and settled!

yamsey said...

Dang she is cute! We sure miss Leah and Bennett. Maybe you guys better come back to Philly!

The Busby Family said...

Wow, she is so adorable! I love chubby babies. Sawyer is trying to catch up to Leah, he is 21 lbs now.

Jami said...

Oh, she's so cute. You will have to give her a little snuggle for me. Miss you guys!

Amy said...

What a cute little girl! Love the rolls! It goes by so fast! Hope you are all doing well!

Linn said...

I cannot stand how cute she is! I think she and our Ben were meant for each other.

Angie said...

No way Linn- Johnny is already at the front of the line-he has a thing for those cheeks!

Jill said...

Are you sure you didn't get your baby mixed up with one of the Pyckles' kids?