Years, that is.
It's a long time.
A really long fun time.
Twelve years ago, I got married.
And it's still a party every day.
Or in Haiku form:
Twelve is a long time
I got married very young
Keith is a rock star
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Party on Cards.
Happy anniversary!
And you can't say you married "very young" when you are the same age as me, Andrea.
twelve years is awesome
so many more still yet to come
kids and happy fun times
L&J
So I love that poem. Seriously, your talents just keep spilling out. I think I'll write one for our anniversary soon. But I'm not sure Jacob wants to be called a rock star. Maybe like a non-profit consultant star. But I'm not sure it has the same ring. Huh.
Happy Anniversary you two!
I'm impressed. I'm not sure I could compress 12 years into a Haiku. I guess I have 8 more months to work on it before we're there too.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment