I was looking at pictures on my computer today and realized that I forgot to share these beauties from a climbing trip to the Red River Gorge a few weeks ago.
Our poor kids get dragged around on some wacky adventures. Hopefully someday they'll appreciate it....
Once we got to the crag, it quickly went downhill. The base was super fine dirt. Kinda like moon dust where it would make a mushroom cloud with every step. It was just gross and so dirty. 
You think they look dirty? Sadly, this isn't even dirty yet.
Why am I making this face? Keith, don't let me do this again. Or at least, please don't take a picture of it, okay? At least it proves that I was acknowledging the dirt fest...not that I did anything about it. Too busy putting on my climbing shoes. 
It's getting dirtier. 

Then they began swimming in the dirt....
And it evolved into making full on dirt angels. 


DIRTY! Notice that red thing in her diaper? Yeah, that's a starburst. She was saving it for later. She really wanted a pocket. WHERE ARE HER PARENTS?!?
Look at that hand! Disgusting.
And the aftertaste is even worse....
But at least the climbing was good. :)
Sunday, October 04, 2009
Speaking of Scrawlins in the Dirt....
Posted by Andrea at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Too funny. I am dying over here laughing.
Awesome!!
That is HILARIOUS. :)
Love it.
I laughed till I cried! Beautiful Andrea-beautiful!!
Those are the two most beautiful little dirt angels I have ever seen. What a great mom you are to just let them play and be creative and have fun!
I bet they just loved it! Until you start eating the dirt. Looks like fun though.
Thanks for posting those. I needed a good laugh! We miss you guys!
that is crap in your pants funny. keep it coming!
Post a Comment