I got to go on vacation! By myself! Keith is AWESOME for being Mr. Mom while I went to Philadelphia for 4 days. Especially since the B-man had a fever the night before I left, almost causing me to cancel the trip.
But soooo glad I didn't miss this!
My cute friend Molly married her cute hubby Bryan. Sadly, my pics are super lame. Half of them because someone at my table hijacked my camera and I ended up with a bunch of pictures like this....
LUCKILY, Molly hired my awesome sister to be the wedding photographer! So. Much. Fun.
Congrats Molly and Bryan!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Lucky me
Posted by Andrea at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Fun to go back to Philly. My brother and his wife just moved there for dental school so I want to visit them in the next year. Wish I could go by myself:)
Post a Comment