I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm not getting along with the library lately. I'm usually such a good library patron. I always write down the due dates in my little planner and I almost always get everything back on time. I love that I can recheck out online if I need a little more time with the books or on those occasions where I just couldn't squeeze in a library visit.
Last week I paid off an $18 fine. Ouch. And oops. Is time moving faster than it used to? How did I miss a due date by THAT much?
And today, as I was savoring my current book, I happened to notice the library slip in the back pocket of the book. It was due a week ago.
Oops.
And
in
other
news.....
Leah rolled over today. 
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
The library and stuff
Posted by Andrea at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Ugh..LOVE LOVE LOVE those rubber band wrists...
I finally gave up- since having children I can't things back on time to the library either- I just started buying books- it costs about the same as paying the fines when i forget, Congrats to Leah.
Sorry! Tymon is my hubands ID. :)
Yikes! Scary library fines! I remember getting one hefty fine from WSU's library for having multiple books overdue more than a week (they had steep overdue rates). It made me want to cry!
Hooray for Leah!
I, on the other hand, am always bad about getting things back to the library on time. So I have also paid my fair share of fines, especially while living here with all the kids' books. Oh well, I try not to feel too bad about making a contribution to the otherwise free library!
I've been forced to buy my share of library books...but only since I moved to Weber County where the librarians are NAZIS! Anyway....I love this chunky monkey, and YES, you had better call me with your Utah schedule so we can plan to play. See you soon!
Andrea!!
How in the world are you? What a beautiful little girl. I love the name Leah! What a beautiful home. How fun to live in such a beautiful area. I'll bet you love it!!!
Hope you are all doing well. Love your guts!!!
Amy Cloward Garduno
Amy!! I'll be home this summer--let's get together! Fun to hear from you!!!
For sure!! Just let me know when. Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment