Sweet boots!!Sweet face...Playing in the rain.Loving watermelon.Bike MechanicThe Girls.The Man.
your kidos are so cute! We are going to miss you!
now you can't leave us...pleeeease stay. Open a practice here and I promise to run everything and keith only has to come in like 2 days a week...ha. I wish!
how cute! love you guys!
Those are some darling kids! Leah needs to be friend with our Ben. He would rival her in weight and he is a few weeks younger. I love it!
Looks like Bennett is ready for some new boot goofin'!
Cute picture's of your adorable kids! I love it, Leah is just like Anabell was when she was a baby. You just want to squeeze her cheeks and thighs! :)
What a beautiful family!!Love from,Emily, Austin, Lucy & Gavin
Post a Comment
8 comments:
your kidos are so cute! We are going to miss you!
now you can't leave us...pleeeease stay. Open a practice here and I promise to run everything and keith only has to come in like 2 days a week...ha. I wish!
how cute! love you guys!
Those are some darling kids! Leah needs to be friend with our Ben. He would rival her in weight and he is a few weeks younger. I love it!
Looks like Bennett is ready for some new boot goofin'!
Cute picture's of your adorable kids! I love it, Leah is just like Anabell was when she was a baby. You just want to squeeze her cheeks and thighs! :)
What a beautiful family!!
Love from,
Emily, Austin, Lucy & Gavin
What a beautiful family!!
Love from,
Emily, Austin, Lucy & Gavin
Post a Comment