Saturday, May 03, 2008

Our new house!

We finalized a contract on this bad boy yesterday....









Five bedrooms, 3.5 baths, plenty of room for guests! And we promise to have a whole lotta boats to splash around in. :)

18 comments:

Adri said...

Wow, Andrea! This looks amazing! We can't wait to see photos of the INSIDE, too!

Anonymous said...

andrea, your house looks awesome! so excited for you!!

Unknown said...

congrats again. does this mean keith is going to have to drag his tools out to take care of the country decor inside? ;) the banister is...special. =)

Anonymous said...

the water is real. Calling the house a bad boy, and invitng all the guests,sounds like a lot of work for Keith and all those guest upcoming. As for me, I'm not afraid!
Congratulations on all going so well. We're looking forward to whats next. Keep us in the loop.
POP CARD

The Busby Family said...

I love it. Your house looks so awesome. /We need to visit you sometime. Congrats!

Sara said...

WOW!! I am turning green with envy over here. Wait, what am I talking about? I have this really sweet row home with 8 feet of front yard...

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! Your new house is awesome! I am sure Keith is already dreaming up ways to make it even better.

Spencer Lake said...

Dang! You just made me break one of the ten commandments. "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's amazing lake-front property and house." (Isn't that in the Bible somewhere?) Congrats and I hope we can make some time to come visit!

Terra said...

Oh my Goodness Andrea! You said it was great and it is!! Your kiddos are going to love growing up there. Fabulous.

Mindy said...

Andrea and Keith, it's amazing!! Congratulations! Everything is just turning out so well for you guys and we are really happy for you.

I didn't comment on the candle post, but that is so scary! Rachel burned her hair a few months ago while leaning over a burning candle. I love the smell (of candles, not burnt hair :)), but they can be dangerous.

Anonymous said...

WOW! INCREDIBLE! UNBELIEVABLE!
Way to go! I almost felt that I was part of it because I saw the play by play from long distance. You guys did an awesome job in selling and buying. I'm so proud.
I can't wait to splash!

Angie said...

It's so beautiful- congrats!

Genevieve said...

wow congratulations! that is so exciting and what a gorgeous home to be moving too- so jealous!! :)

Amanda said...

What an amazing house and location!!! Congratulations we are so happy for you and your cute little family! Now we know we'll have a place to visit in Kentucky :)

Amanda said...

What an amazing house and location!!! Congratulations we are so happy for you and your cute little family! Now we know we'll have a place to visit in Kentucky :)

Linn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! How far is Kentucky from Boston? We're on our way.

Jami said...

Wow! I'm so excited to come visit! That seriously looks amazing and your kids will have so much fun growing up there!

Martha said...

Holy moly! What a place!! We are sooo coming to visit :) What an exciting adventure. You may never want to leave!