Little Leah is a great pooper. She poops pretty much every time she eats. Bennett was the same way. As soon as she starts eating, I can pretty much count on an explosion. Luckily, it almost never escapes her diaper.
Last night when I was up feeding her, she did the usual explosion. I wanted her to go back to bed easily so I figured I would try to change her with the light off. As soon as I took her diaper off, I heard a rumble. Then a squirt. Then a warm feeling all down the front of me.
That's right. She projectile pooped ALL over me. She barely got a drop on her own clothes. I, on the other hand, was dripping. It was all over the front of my shirt, pants, and socks and was dribbling onto the floor. So unbelievably nasty.
At least she's so darn cute.
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Poop
Posted by Andrea at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So hillarious...and so disgusting. I have totally forgotten all those "precious" moments that make you love your little ones so much. I love the fact that you posted this!!
That is so gross. I forgot about all those poops. Can't wait. She is so adorable, I love the bow.
I love your boots, Leah! And, thanks to you all for the darling birth announcement/update in the mail!
yes those boots aunt tara gave you are the freakin' cutest. so perfect..make sure she does poop on those bad boys! ha. we should have gotten 10 more pairs!! hugs tara
thanks for the gross-out! :)
Yuck. At least newborn, breastmilk poop doesn't usually smell as bad, but that doesn't make it less warm, runny or disgusting.
You're right, though. She IS so darn cute. Love that outfit!
We really enjoyed your last post, too, by the way. Steve has mentioned several times how he got a kick out of the "airplanes are big and tought like us" comment.
Post a Comment