I made it. I feel like I can finally breathe. It's like I jumped off the high dive and was under water for longer than I thought I would be. It's like coming to the surface and gasping desperately for air. That's what I feel like.
Keith is home after being gone for ten days. I was definitely holding my breath for way too long. Getting a little blue in the face sometimes. Thinking I was never going to surface.
Breathe. I survived being home alone for TEN days with a toddler and a newborn.
Keith is never taking a trip without me again.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I can breathe
Posted by Andrea at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
congrats andrea! Sorry I couldn't come down. We have had a sick couple of weeks. Lincoln had an ear infection and now he has chicken pox. So that's the last thing you want to be exposed to.
I am happy you made it. What a tough mother! You are my idol.
Oh yeah?! Keith
You are amazing. Amen to the last line. I'd like a vacation WITH Layne and we can leave the kids with Grandma.....
Post a Comment