Isn't my sister amazing??? I love this (and my little cuties) so much I can't stand it.
www.shannonmontez.com/Andreafam
Love you sis!! :)
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isn't my sister amazing??? I love this (and my little cuties) so much I can't stand it.
www.shannonmontez.com/Andreafam
Love you sis!! :)
Posted by Andrea at 7:16 AM
5 comments:
So darling! Pass on my admiration to Shannon...she is so talented! Andrea...your hair is so long again! You and your family all look beautiful in these photos!
Andrea! Okay, so I found your blog through Adri's several weeks ago, and have loved it! Haven't wanted to pester with comments though until now. Could those pictures be any cuter? I don't think so. Your kids are absolutely darling! Shannon is super talented--could you check and see if she wants to head to La Jolla anytime soon? So fun to stay in touch with some fantastic people from so many years ago. Thanks for sharing--you and your cute family are fabulous!
Those turned out so fabulous! Shannon is amazing and you have amazingly adorable kids!
, too, found your blog on Adri's and haven't wanted to be obnoxious but these pictures are beautiful. Your kids are so lovely and your sister is so talented!It's so great to see your adorable family.
Such gorgeous pictures, Andrea. I loved every one. We got your announcement and letter today--thanks!! Leah and Bennett both radiate so much joy. So do their parents! I am so happy for you guys.
p.s. aren't we the luckiest to have Shannon to take our pictures?
Post a Comment