Leah just went to the doctor for her 2-week checkup. This girl is a tank. She already weighs 10 lbs 8 oz! Watch out Raegan and Sadie (her 4 month old cousins!), Leah is only a couple ounces away! She is going to be at a good fighting weight pretty soon.
And in other news...I survived Keith's return to work. It was a bit tenuous at times but we managed. I took a shower every day this week. And no one was seriously injured or starved. By the way, thanks to Adri for reminding me about the baby bjorn. What was I thinking? Either I'm so out of practice that I've forgotten all my good mom tricks, or I've just been in a state of shock with only a survival instinct keeping me going. Either way, the bjorn was a lifesaver yesterday. Although, it would be a lot more comfortable if she wasn't such a beefcake. I'm going to have to start a weightlifting program to keep up with this girl. I'm going to start pulling muscles by hauling her around if I'm not careful! : )
Saturday, January 05, 2008
My beefcake
Posted by Andrea at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You make me laugh, my girl! And, I'm glad you've rediscovered your Bjorn! Remember...lift with the legs! :)
Wow! She's getting so big. That's so great! I'm sure she'll be passing up Raegan and Sadie VERY soon here.
We want some more pictures!
Post a Comment