Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Holidays

I know, it's a little late but I finally have two hands free for a couple of minutes so I'll post a few pics from our holidays. We had such a great time. Bennett had tons of fun opening presents and he got way too spoiled. Is it just me or is the tree looking slightly crooked? Either way, Santa definitely found us!

It was so awesome to be home with a new baby for Christmas. What a great Christmas present!


The binoculars have been one of the gifts that Bennett carries around with him a lot. He looks through them and says "Cheese! Cute." I guess I need to stop saying that with every picture I take.


The highlight of Christmas though, was the addition to Bennett's train set. He got a couple new trains and some more track peices. The first thing he does in the morning is run downstairs to build a new track. And it's the last thing he's playing with at the end of the day, without fail. He loves these trains. He entertains himself for HOURS. And with a new baby, that is worth it's weight in gold!



On New Year's Eve, we had an awesome Cambodian hot pot feast and had Keith's little bro and his wife over. We put Bennett to bed and Keith woke him up again at about 10:30 so they could ride the subway downtown to watch the fireworks. They had a blast.



The next morning, Keith's mom had to go home. So sad. She was SUCH a huge help during her two week visit! She had arrived the night before I went into labor so it was awesome that she was here to take care of Bennett while I was "busy". We loved having her here!


I'm so mean for posting this pic but I just gotta....she was having too much fun playing around with Photo Booth on our Mac!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had happy holidays at your house. I am sorry that we couldn't be part of the Cambodian hot pot feast! Looks yummy!

Amanda said...

What a beautiful new addition to your family! I think chubby babies are the best too, she's a cutie!:) CONGRATS!! It was wonderful to hear from you, keep in touch always, Happy new year!

Mindy said...

Great pictures, Andrea!
Leah and Bennett are both so cute. I wish I could hug them both.
I like your new header!