Here's another little gem that Shannon and I stayed up all night laughing about....
I love how she keeps wiping it off her face.
And here's a special edition JUST for Shannon. I dedicate this post to you. :)
And one more because I just can't stop laughing. I'm sorry about all the vomit but it's just so darn funny!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
More awesomeness
Posted by Andrea at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok... NASTY!!!
(but still funny) I think it's funny that not only did she barf on tv, she went on to talk about her period?! Way to make a bad thing worse...
And that other guy? Funny. And nasty. And loud! Too bad it cut off so quickly, I wanted to see his recovery... that was the funniest part of the other one, how she was all trying to blow it off... :)
Wow. I am just sitting here amazed. That is really funny. I can't believe that she came back on after hurling. Does she not have the premonition that "I'm going to throw up, I better get out of here" Someone can have silent gas on TV and you'd never know, but people are GOING to notice that stream of orange colored half digested concoction of slurpee and corn dog. Yikes.
I am sitting in my office crying because I am laughing so hard. The Commissioners Secretary just came in to see if I was OK. That is freaking HILARIOUS!!!
You are going to get me fired!
-Mike
Post a Comment