I'm so hot it hurts.
Maybe I should just leave that statement right there and you can interpret it any way you like. : )
Ok, never mind. I don't think I'm fooling anyone. It's so stinking hot in Philly right now I feel like I'm getting a sunburn just sitting on my couch. In my living room.
So, we don't have air conditioning in our house. Why? I have no idea. We have about 5 window units sitting in my attic right now but we keep thinking we are tough enough to make it through the summer without them. Why? I have no idea. It's so hot I can hardly move. Ugggg......
The rents will be here tomorrow afternoon through Monday. When I told them how hot it was, they threatened not to come. Maybe I'll put my dad to work and make him get some a/c going on around here. Or maybe I'll just go buy more popsicles....
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Ouch
Posted by Andrea at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dang. Today had a high of 76 degrees in sunny San Jose. I started the day wearing long sleeves because it was kind of chilly this morning. Not to pile on, but...
Come over to our place and hang out. You can always come and swim in the pool if you want. Don would love to have you guys over!! He is so bored right now all alone. I'm thinking we are going over there tom. night for a swim if you guys want to come!?? Call me. T
I can really sympathize- we don't have AC in our apartment. But then again we live in a basement and we really don't need it, some nights, I think it is kind of cold.
Break down, pull out the ac units!
I hate being too hot. It makes me grumpy and sleepy. Pregnancy also sometimes made me grumpy and sleepy, so if I were you right now I'd probably be feeling really sorry for myself. I don't doubt that you are a lot tougher than me, but still...
Hope you're finding ways to cool off, and that you're having fun with R and D!
Post a Comment