First...the really big news....I'm still in the thick of Harry Potter. I couldn't get a copy of it first thing on Saturday like I had planned. While we were in Cape Ann (Keith's race was awesome, by the way), I stopped at the bookstore at about 9 am to discover that the entire island had sold out at midnight. RATS! So I had to endure the weekend and couldn't get a copy until Monday night. Don't anyone spoil the ending for me!!!
And in other news......it's a...................
Baby! A really cute one too. We had a fun ultrasound today. Our appointment was first thing this morning and I wanted to be sure that the little one would spread 'em wide. So, I gave my breakfast a little chaser of coke (it's ok, right??). And it worked! We got a whole bunch of great pics. What a little cutie. Before we left this morning, I asked Bennett if he was going to have a little brother or a little sister. He looked at me and very seriously said "Sister".
So, is he right?
IT'S.............
A..............
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
BIG UPDATE
Posted by Andrea at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yahoo, I was right! Bennett also has such keen intuition!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. What a perfect family!
Did you take any pictures of Keith's race? How did he do?
WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I am going to call you, but it is too late right now, so I'll congratulate you via the internet until tomorrow!!! Yeah!!! Now that is even more reason for you guys to live close to us-- so our kids can be best buddies. Yeah, I'm really excited for you. She is going to be dang cute. I bet the red hair gene is going to come through and it will be SOOOO adorable.
yeah! that's great andrea! congratulations!!!
YEAH!!!!!!! You finally got your hands on the Harry Potter book!!!!! That is so exciting!!!
:)
While I am very eagerly anticipating my few-day immersion into the wizardry world, nothing compares to your wonderful baby girl news. How FUN! A girl!!! Congratulations--
WAHOOOO!!!!!!
I can't wait to meet her. :)
I'm so excited for you guys!! Hopefully she'll get some of the clogging genes and less of the "bob the builder" genes. Big hugs to you. I'll call you soon, when it is not as late :)
congrats, i just stubbled across your blog through some other philly friends. two is so much fun!
Post a Comment