Bennett is starting to learn to concept of sharing. Sometimes it works better than others but it's starting to sink in.
So, a few nights ago, Keith and I were walking home from the corner market with a soda in hand. We don't usually give him juice and he almost never has soda. Not because I am some wacky super natural mom, I just don't need the kid to have any more energy from sugar than he already has! So, we were walking home and Bennett starts asking Keith for a drink. He was even in his nicest voice saying "please daddy?" We kept telling him no and offering him his own drink. Finally, he got really frustrated with us. He stopped walking and looked up and Keith and said "Daddy! Share!"
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Share!!!
Posted by Andrea at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cute boy! How can you resist? Did you give in?
Of course....he downed the rest of the bottle....
I wish I could give you advice about how to not give in to your cute little boy's wants. I've done a terrible job so far.
I'm excited to hear about your ultrasound in a few weeks!
That's way cute. I think it's fun when they start to understand more things--although sometimes scary when they start to repeat or mimic! :)
Post a Comment