Thursday, July 19, 2007

I can't wait.....

...for Harry Potter! I am totally buying the first book I can put my hands on. We are taking a weekend vacation to Cape Ann (north of Boston and just below Cape Cod) for Keith's big 30 mile open water boat race. Not only that, the in-laws are meeting us there to watch the race. This all means that I will have plenty of Bennett watchers and free time to READ!!! Yahoo! Oh, the suspense is killing me.....

Let's see, there was something else I've been biting my nails about.....oh yeah....if you don't already know, I'm pregnant! I just started telling people a few days ago so if anyone reads this blog that isn't my immediate family, there ya go! Surprise! Anyways, my BIG ultrasound is one week from today. Will Bennett be getting a brother or a sister??? Any guesses?

6 comments:

Jami said...

I may just have to do a blog post about harry potter also, because we are SOO excited for the book to be out!! Also, I'm really really excited to hear what you are having and I guess...girl! I bet I'm right. :)

Lindsay said...

I third the excitment. I don't know if I can handle the suspense. I don't think I will be going to buy it tonight though. I will wait until Saturday.

I am going to guess a girl too. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Babies are so fun.

Chris and Emily said...

Hi! I'm one that reads your blog that isn't immediate family. I think you'll have a boy and you might wanna name him Harry Potter. We're due at the same time. Congratulations!

Adri said...

Congrats, Andrea and Keith! Wahoo for little sibs! Bennett will be a GREAT big brother.

molly said...

TWINS! ONE BOY, ONE GIRL!

Heidi Ortega said...

Congratulations!!!! I cant wait to hear what your having.
Love,
Heidi