Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little man! I can't believe how fast these two years have gone! I love love LOVE spending every day with him. What an amazing blessing. I can't wait to see his happy face every morning and hear his endless giggles. I love the way his entire hand fits around just one of my fingers when we hold hands. I love how he completely falls apart into a laughing fit whenever Keith walks in from work and how he completely adores his daddy. I love how he sings and dances to music. I love his crazy hair that will stick up in the back for the rest of his life. I love when he sits in his room and looks at books all by himself (and not just because it gives me down time!). I love his big blue eyes and his sweet little voice. I just love this kid. Thanks for the sweetest 2 years big boy Bennett!!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bennett! That is a wonderful tribute to him and to motherhood, Andrea.

Jeff said...

What a cute little kid. Send my birthday wishes to the Benito.

Mindy said...

Yeah for Bennett! Hope he had a nice birthday. Cute pictures!
Andrea, how are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH. Miss you so much. When we get back from Oregon we will get together and give him a proper party!! Maybe cake and ice cream and a swim at the white's house! We need some updated old man lounge chair photos...hugs Chuck and Tara

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Bennett!! I can't believe he's two!