Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Potty training?

The other day after I changed a NASTY diaper of Bennett's, he pointed to his rolled up diaper and said "That's gross."

I totally agree buddy.

Does that mean he's ready to start training? As much as I would love to have him trained, the training is what I am dreading. It's like having a little dog around the house who discreetly makes messes that you end up finding later by mistake. Nothing worse than pulling back the curtain of the shower to find a lumpy little surprise. Yucka!

Anyone got a super fast, easy method for potty training?

Didn't think so....

2 comments:

parkinfamily said...

Hello Card Family! I am glad that I got your blog off of Sara's...so cute! Anyway, I am adding you to our friend's list as we speak (or I guess as I write).

Jami said...

I'm really scared of potty training, but I'm so ready at the same time. It's hard because I think little poop marks on the toilet seat from little bums sliding off are even grosser than changing the diapers. I wish there was a clean, mess-free way to teach to go potty AND wipe.