I'm so sick of being sick!!! In the last two weeks alone, we have had to deal with the nasty stomach virus that Bennett had (so disgusting--and by the way, I did eat the pizza after he threw up), and we both came down with more this weekend. Although this time, Bennett has a cold in his eyes so they are swollen and gooey. They were so crusty this morning that he couldn't even open them. Poor kid! Plus, I have strep throat--AGAIN!!! This is the second time this year!!! This is getting seriously ridiculous. Is it all from the daycare or do kids normally get sick all the time? Do I need to get a bubble that Bennett and I can live in? Honestly, this has got to stop. 
Monday, April 10, 2006
Still sick
Posted by Andrea at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Andrea, I HATE being sick. I can't even deal with colds. Maybe this will help Bennett to have a super great immune system and he won't get sick next year.....I hope that you guys feel better.
I am so sorry that you and Bennett are sick! If I were there, I would make you some hot soup. (I know, the ones who do live around here are saying, "No, you wouldn't." But I would think about it, anyway.) We bought me a bike last week. So, tell Louise she'll have some serious competition. Actually, she rides 30 miles a day and I rode around the campground at Arches. The competition doesn't appear to be too serious, after all. Love to everyone.
Post a Comment