Thanks for the tag Shannon--here's some random info...
5 Things in my fridge
-Milk
-One piece of two-week old pizza. (I keep waiting to throw it out until I am taking out the garbage. Then, I keep forgetting about it. That's so disgusting!!)
-String cheese
-Mustard
-Probably some other nasty moldy thing. No leftovers, no real food. It's a wonder we ever find food to eat at home...
In my Closet
-Work clothes - slacks and shirts.
-Jeans
-T-shirts
-Sweaters
-Tons of shoes I never wear
In my purse
-Wallet
-Cell phone
-chapstick
-a dum-dum sucker that's been there since about Halloween
-mints
In my car
-carseat
-chapstick
-comb
-cd's
-sawdust from Keith's last project he worked on in the garage
On my TiVo
-What's TiVo? Is that like some sort of TV? Hmmm, guess I don't have either. You would never think Shannon and I are related based on this response....
I'm tagging
-Anyone reading this blog, since I know there aren't even five of you out there!!!! (Or at least people that comment!)
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Tag
Posted by Andrea at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Andrea!!! It is your cousin Heidi - I am just catching on to the whole blog thing. I read shannons, she taged you, so now I can read yours also. I hope you are doing great and Maybe I will have to swing by PA when I move to VA in July. =) Love ya! Heidi
Hint: Tivo is an electronic device for visual and audio transmission.
Post a Comment