Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tough Guy

He thinks he's such a tough guy....but I know better.

This little man LOVES his blankies. He can't sleep without them. Any super soft, sluggly, silky thing will do. The other day Bennett was going down for a nap. He had just eaten, had a binkie, he was really tired. No reason to fuss, right? Not so. He screamed and cried. Then I realized what was missing! Stupid me! I gave him his blankie and he immediately stopped crying, rolled over and hugged his blankie and fell right to sleep. Tough guy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Bennett Card or is that Bennett Bunion?

He's CUTE!

He looks like he's surveying his logging field.

Jami said...

That is a cool picture!! We love it! He is seriously adorable. P.S. I just typed the last comment for Layne and now he is busting my chops about spelling "Bunyan" wrong. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Yea, men think they're so tough...

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture, by the way.

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute. Love that kid. :)