We've had a rough week. Bennett has been sick and puking at least once a day. So sad. Tonight I was at the mall and was in line to get a slice of pizza. I was busy paying and then looked down at Bennett in the stroller and saw that he puked ALL OVER himself. He didn't make a sound and he just sat there like nothing had happened. GROSS!!! Poor kid.
On to a happier thought....fat kids in diapers. Now that's happy!
Friday, March 31, 2006
Sick
Posted by Andrea at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Such a cute picture of Bennett! Love that kid. Sorry he's feeling yucky.
I'm sad he hasn't been well. Is he feeling better today? What a cute baby. Love to all.
Fat kid? More like buff kid. That is a rad pic. I like how his hair is combed.
Love to all.
Love me some fat kids in diapers. I need to show you some of the pics I took when we were there. Sorry it's taken so long...
Post a Comment