I love my guys. They make me smile every single day. My guys are my world--and what really tops it off is that they love each other. Bennett gets SO excited to see Keith come home from work. He looks at Keith and can't stop smiling and giggling.
Keith and I both get up in the morning at about the same time. While I am getting ready for work, Keith helps by getting Bennett out of bed, giving him plenty of snuggles and getting him changed and dressed for the day. Whenever he is fussy while getting dressed, Keith sings. He sings primary songs, hymns, or the occasional Dead Milkmen, Primus, or Social Distortion. It completely melts my heart when I can hear them from across the hall--Keith is singing "Teenage Lobotomy" softly as Bennett coos back. They have such a sweet connection. Dads and dudes.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
My Guys
Posted by Andrea at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That was cute, I totally feel the same way.
Awwwwwwww.....
Don't forget about one of Keith's favs, the Suicidal Tendencies. "Bennett, all I wanted was a pepsi, an d you wouldn't give it to me!"
Post a Comment